CHRISTOPHER LA FLEUR ARTS | 2021 ATELIER POLICIES
EFFECTIVE 2/28/2021, I WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING NEW NON-CORPORATE PRIVATE CLIENTS OR NON-CORPORATE COMMISSIONS. ALL REQUESTS WILL BE EVALUATED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.
Below you will find my 2021 Atelier policies. Before you proceed, know that I do not work on deadline for non-corporate clients. The creation of fine art takes as long as it must.
If you require quickly-made, cheaply produced, easily accessible "art", I always suggest my clients visit their local Ross or TJ Maxx. Thank you.
COVID 19 | Due to COVID-19, all delivered artwork will be packaged in easily cleansed and sanitized plastic sheeting unless specified by the client. Unless specified by the client, my assistant will remain outside the home in a non-surgical face covering. I do not personally deliver artwork.
FRAUD AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY | All fraud will be pursued and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This includes the theft of intellectual property, imagery of my work, or impersonation of myself or my business. I have zero tolerance for illicit activity.
You may currently find me only on Instagram and this website.
1. All new, non-local clients are required to provide a photo of a valid, state-issued ID card or passport. Your personal credit card and billing information is never saved
2. Payment for consulting and services rendered is due in full after the initial consultation.
3. All payments, local and non-local, will be processed through Square or Venmo. I also accept cash payments, money orders, certified checks, and all major credit cards. I do not accept PayPal, wire transfers, or personal checks at this time.
4. All deposits are non-refundable.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND DAMAGES | Due to the time-consuming, bespoke nature of my work, I do not accept returns on work.
I do not offer refunds on artwork, and deposits paid for one project are not convertible to other projects. Every project is billed separately.
If you are unsatisfied with your piece, I offer one free revision. Subsequent revisions are billed at $120.00 an hour.
The restoration of damaged work will be billed at $120.00 an hour.
DELIVERIES AND TAX
1. Deliveries within 50 miles of Denver, CO are billed at $60.00 an hour.
2. Deliveries within the state of Colorado, 50 miles or more from Denver, CO, are billed at $90.00 an hour.
3. Out-of state clients may request flat or rolled shipping. Clients are responsible for the cost of shipping,
4. Artwork is a physical product and is subject to all applicable tax.
COMMISSION POLICIES | I require full creative control and do not accept input on projects in process after the initial consultation. I do not work on deadline for non-corporate clients and I do not send photos of works in progress. Projects change, grow, and may evolve from the initial consultation. I advise all clients of this in advance.
MEETINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Your first one-hour consultation is free of charge.
2. Subsequent meetings, and all business coaching sessions, are billed at $120.00 an hour with no half hours, unless otherwise negotiated.
3. Life happens. Clients may reschedule initial consultations once with 24 hours notice. Day-of cancellations, multiple cancellations, and cancelled projects will be billed at $120.00 an hour.